Nightmare

Man I had Nightmare 2 nights ago.
Here's what happened.
It is Funny/Scary.
I was in a bicycle parking place.
A aunty lost her bicycle.
I saw a group of gangsters slacking below a block with alot of bicycles.
I called the police and pretend I never see them.
The call got through and it said "HELLO FLESH IMP"
I was like What the Heck?
Then next min the gangster already surround me
They ask me for money,
ask me call people bring down money.
Suddenly the scenario change outside my grandma house the balcony.
Of cause the gangsters still with me.
Then I dash to my grandma house and keep knocking the door.
The door opened, it was my dad sitting there reading newspaper.
He shouted and chase them away.
Then after that, every interval mins different gangsters keep coming and harrass.
Then I woke up only realising it was just a nightmare.
The funny part is Hello Flesh Imp, I am calling the police, why is it Hello Flesh Imp?
The worse thing is that it was Tyan Soon's voice..
Yesterday night I also had a dream.
I dreamt of me and Doremon went to Bukit Panjang Plaza basement to have dessert.
And the dessert I decided to order got Doremon design also.
Next sec is my brother's alarm clock which rang at 5.30am...
Thats all

0 comments

Category:

One Response to "Nightmare"